Toning your arms can be a pretty difficult job, especially if you are not passionate about fitness. You have to do specific exercises in order to get the arms that you want, and months can pass before you will see any result. The good news is that there isn’t much fat tissue in that area, so once you start working on your arms, you will be able to maintain a sculpted look without too much effort. Here are five exercises that you have to try:
- Pilates Boxing. This is a very easy exercie that you can try even if you are not used to physical activity. Stand tall with your feet apart and bend your knees slightly. Imagine you are trying to hit a wall in front of you and put as much strength as you can in your hits.
- Windmill. Stand tall with your feet apart and hold a small fitness weight in each hand. Touch the ground with your left arm, while raising your right arm as high as you can. Maintain this position for a few seconds then repeat with each arm at least 20 times.
- Plank. This exercise is not only great for your arms, but also for your abdomen, legs, and back. Lie on the floor with your face down and support your weight in your forearms and the tip of your toes. Maintain this position for two minutes.
- Jump rope. Everyone knows how to do this since childhood. Instead of using a rope, hold a fitness weight in each hand. Do this exercise at least 5 minutes every day.
- Triceps Swing. Lie on your back with your knees bent and hold fitness weights in your hands. Raise your left arm in front of you like you are trying to reach the ceiling, while lifting your right arm above your head. Repeat 10 times with each arm.